Monday, February 20, 2012

Seahawks basketball

First post about basketball here.

Second post - click here.

Update:


The Seahawks are now 7-2 with 2 home games remaining.

I am so happy for Michael to try something new and see him improve this season.

I am also happy that they are winning.

I know, I know....that's not the main thing.

But Michael has NEVER, seriously, NEVER had a winning season
in his life in soccer.....  he has probably played about 10 seasons of
soccer - with an estimated schedule of at least 10 games per season.
The record is honestly - maybe 10-90.
It's painful as a parent - just painful.

Here are some updated soccer basketball photos!  :)





Game against Andersen - the Air Force team from
the other side of the island -
But there is only one DoDea high school,
so these guys will be playing together next year.





This could have been my best shot ever....
save for the kid that jumped up to celebrate
when I snapped the shutter.



We are the guest in this one....

Home team

Home team

Home team

No comments:

Post a Comment